"Black Dougal gasps 'Poison!' and falls to the floor. He looks dead."

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am going to start looking for a game


In addition to my current C&C campaign I am going to start looking for a group for a B/X or S&W White Box game. Taking a queue from Chgowiz and LotFP I have put together the flyer and I am going to go around this weekend and post it at a few places. I have been talking to a few people that have contacted me after seeing this blog, I am talking to my current C&C group and I am hoping to meet a few people interested in old school games at the upcoming convention.

Get in touch with me if you are interested and in the Calgary area. p_armstrong[at]email[dot]com

Fingers Crossed!

3 comments:

  1. These fliers all look great. I'm loving playing my LL/BX game right now. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I basically stole most of the text from Chgowiz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 - 20 players? Wow. How are you planning to handle things as you get to the upper end of that scale?

    ReplyDelete