"Black Dougal gasps 'Poison!' and falls to the floor. He looks dead."

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lots of time with my thoughts

I have been down with a flu the last few days. This has allowed me to:
- read lots of the first volume of my new Savage Sword of Conan books.
- watch more Thundarr on youtube.
- think about the Northern Marches campaign.
- think about getting my act together to submit something to the One-Page Dungeon Contest
- think about a short Dark Sun / Savage Worlds game based loosely on the old computer game Dark Sun: Shattered Lands focusing on how to keep a short (5 or 6 sessions) micro-campaign from becoming a railroad.

I have no idea if I know anyone who would want to play it but, oh well...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so coming down with the flu is the way to get the act together and submit a dungeon to the contest...

    I'll see if I can manage before the 14th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it got me thinking about getting my act together anyway...

    ReplyDelete