"Black Dougal gasps 'Poison!' and falls to the floor. He looks dead."

Monday, November 23, 2009

Getting Rid of Some Stuff - For Sale

I am clearing out some storage space and I will be posting a few things here before I go through the headache of ebay.

A. "Field Guide to Encounters" - Vol 1 & 2. by Judges Guild. C$10

B. Traveller Core Rulebook and 760 Patrons from Mongoose Publishing. C$20

C. Talislanta - Fourth edition (the enormous blue hardback) C$20

D. Codex of Erde (d20) from Troll Lord Games C$5

All books are in good shape.

Payment by Paypal only; first-come, first-served; you pay all shipping and any insurance. You can contact me at p_armstrong [at] email [dot] com.

2 comments:

  1. What! Are you selling the Blue Tome of Death!? (i.e. Talislanta 4th ed)

    It's pure awesome and a fulfilment of decades of rpg development.

    ...and the first time I saw my name in print... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the Talislanta blue book as well. Im in New Zealand and have been seeking this tome for a year now. Any comment regarding whether its gone yet or not? What would you like for it? Feel free to email me at fraterzaza@gmail.com...cheers ears!

    ReplyDelete