"Black Dougal gasps 'Poison!' and falls to the floor. He looks dead."

Friday, April 1, 2011

Underground Con

I just found out about this.

CALGARY'S PREMIER GRASSROOTS HOBBY GAMING CONVENTION

Underground Con exists to ignite a passion for playing games–old and new, well and lesser known, and to encourage new gaming experiences.

Ever heard of us? Well, now you have! We want to bring together the many facets of Calgary gamer all under one roof. There’s a void in spring time gaming in Calgary, and we want to fill it! Several rpgs and board games are being highlighted–Savage Worlds, 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons. Shadowrun, Eclipse Phase, Gurps, Smallville RPG, Battlestar Galactica the board game, Arkham Horror, Castle Ravenloft the board game, Agricola, Settlers of Catan, and many many more!

I think I might sign up to run something.

5 comments:

  1. First i'm hearing of it too. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that looks promising. I believe I shall be in attendance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again evidence that we are in a great period in gaming.

    I'm telling ya, I was there for the 'Golden Age' and I am digging the hell out of this too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There’s a void in spring time gaming in Calgary

    So. Sometime in July then?

    ReplyDelete